Pricing of Vonk is currently arranged under the Launching Customer Program (LCP). LCP allows customers to use Vonk in a production environment and be part of the development process of future versions.
What does the LCP have to offer?
- An eternal end-user license to Vonk Server, Vonk Components or Vonk Facade
- Support during the first year included in the license fee
- Support and upgrades after the first year (optional)
- Consultation regarding priorities of the roadmap
- Participation in regular teleconferences with other launching customers
Part of the LCP is sharing usage metrics of Vonk with Furore. The Launching Customer Program will be replaced by a license and pricing model based on usage. LCP customers can choose to remain in the LCP after it has been closed.
|Vonk, 1 instance in production (this applies to Vonk Server, Vonk Components and Vonk Facade)||€ 10,000|
|Extra instances, per server||€ 2,000|
|Support (first year is free of charge)||20% of the license fee per year|
|OEM or reseller of Vonk as part of your app||Contact us|
|Response time high priority issues||< 8 office hours|
|Response time medium priority issues||< 16 office hours|
|Response time low priority issues||< 24 office hours|
|Authorized contact persons||1|
|Submit and track issues online (Jira Service Desk)||included|
|Hot fixes for high priority defects||included|
- Office hours are 8:30 a.m. until 17:00 p.m. GMT+1 during weekdays.
- The priority of a defect is defined by urgency and impact. Urgency is the effect of a defect on the continuity of work. Impact is defined by the number of users affected by the defect.
Priorities of defects are:
|Work continues||Work halts|
- Response time is the time between committing an issue by the authorized user and the start of investigation of the issue by Furore.
- Every issue is registered as a ticket in Jira Service Desk, either by the authorized user or by Furore. An issue / ticket can be a question, a defect, a support request not related to Vonk, or a change request. Investigation of an issue by Furore consists of clarifying the issue if necessary, and qualifying and prioritizing the issue.